Sunday, January 20, 2008

Diapers, diapers, diapers!



I am filling orders for diapers right now. I enjoy making them, though I do dread setting SO many snaps! I have an order for 8 to get out this week, they are almost done! It is so cold this week! I have put a heating pad over my sewing machine pedal as the floor here still gets so cold. I'm Loving my wool socks!!! Later this week I need to make some big night time covers for a family whose older child needs night time protection. How much nicer to pull on a bit of protection, rather than waking up to wet bedding! My sewing areas get so messy - but don't you like that great pin cushion?? It is made of a sweater sleeve with a little "pillow" stuffed with wool scraps. My machine is a 1950's Singer 306, a true workhorse. Her beauty is in her work :-)Back to snap setting!!

No comments: